Board of trustees agenda 4-24-17
Posted: 4/18/2017 8:52:08 AM
The Board of Trustees of Trinity Valley Community College will meet in regular session at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, April 24, 2017, in the Board Room of the Orval Pirtle Administration Building, Athens, Texas. Dinner will be served for the Board Members in the Administration Building Conference Room at 6:30 p.m. No business will be discussed.
The Board of Trustees may take formal action as to any of the items listed below:
1. Open meeting with prayer.
2. Consider public comments.
3. President’s Report:
a. Terrell Hospital Update
b. ERP Update
c. Cain Foundation Grant – TVCC Fitness Center and Park Update
d. TVCC Spring Graduation – ADN May 11, 6:30; May 12, 4:00 & 6:30
e. TVCC Foundation Golf Tournament – Monday May 15th Cedar Creek Country Club
f. Next TVCC Board Meeting/Budget Workshop- Monday, May 22nd – sandwiches at 6:00 and meeting at 6:30
4. Consider minutes of the March 27th, 2017 regular Board meeting.
5. Consider and discuss Freeport Tax Exemption requested by Athens Economic Development Corporation.
6. Consider business, financial, and investment reports for March 2017.
7. Consider and discuss College Contingency Usage Proposal.
8. Consider and discuss Room and Board rates for 2017-2018.
9. Consider and discuss approving the 2017 Summer/Fall Continuing and
Workforce Education Schedule and associated tuition and fees.
10. Consider and discuss personnel updates.