Trinity Valley Community College


Personal Enrichment
Posted: 12/14/2016 12:22:31 PM
From Music to Photography to Gardening - There is a class for you!

Computer and Software Applications

Horticulture/Master Gardener
     Classes are only offered in the fall only.  Contact the Henderson County Master Gardeners office for more information about becoming a Master Gardener.

Learning for Live Academy(LLA)

Plus many other on-line course offerings.  (for more information about specific courses visit our webpage) or visit
Classes can be offered on an as requested basis if there are enough students interested in the class.  If you have a suggestion for a class, please contact our office at or call 903-675-6212.